The Placement Cell @ALIET works to provide comprehensive Corporate Relationships to the College, besides providing for placement of its students.
As Placement becomes the logical conclusion for students pursuing professional education, the Placement Cell works with the aim of providing decent placements to the students graduating from the college. The Training and Placement cell of the college provides a launch pad for the students to make it to the best organization in their respective fields of study unlike the recent trend of pushing all the engineering graduates into the software industry.
As part of its program, the cell undertakes the following activities:
- Providing Career Counseling and Indentifying students interested in Placement. Suggesting alternative career options for students who opt out.
- Arranging for training in Soft Skills, Technical skills and other areas leading to placement.
- Identifying companies interested in conducting campus drives.
- Conduct of Campus Drives and off-campus drives.
- Ensuring smooth placement and induction of selected candidates into the companies.
- Conduct of Workshops and Guest Lectures by Corporate Executives.
- Promoting Entrepreneurship activities on campus.
- Arranging for mutually beneficial MoUs with Industry.
- Building Relationships with Companies.
- Arranging for summer projects and internships