The admissions into the courses are subject to the rules and regulations laid by the JNTU, Kakinada, for the engineering courses, and the rules and regulations as may be prescribed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh from Time to Time. If a candidate 's admission is contrary to the above referred rules, his/her admission will stand cancelled at any point of time. The candidate has to satisfy the academic requirements of JNTU, Kakinada. For promotion to the next semester. The college fills 30% of the seat under the NRI Quota. This is done purely based on the merit of the candidate adhering to the terms and conditions laid down by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. The rest of the 70% seats are filled through the single window -1 counselling by the government of Andhra Pradesh.
All candidates who have been provisionally admitted into the courses will have be required to pay the tution fees and other specified fees in the beginning of The academic session. If any candidate fails to do so his / her admission will be cancelled and his/her name will not be registered.